live every day like its your lastIlse Eisenhower
In your job as Office and Facility Ninja you are the one who makes sure the team can work smoothly and can focus on giving full speed. You understand what it takes to keep facilities running, and you are hands-on when suddenly the fridge in one of our office breaks. You are forward-thinking and have a knack for finding cost efficient and sustainable solutions. You know how to assist Finance and HR with administrational tasks. Like a spider in the web you connect the offices, your country’s headquarter as well as international departments. You know how to organize cool events together with the management team and make sure our HQ is always fresh and shiny. You are a strong relationship builder that knows what is going on at Pepperminds – what people think, how they feel and what they need to focus on their work.
That makes you…
…someone who knows how to work systematically and in a structured and efficient way, especially if chaos rules around you. You are not only able to wear many hats, but you need it to thrive. You want to achieve your targets and get your job done, so you are not afraid to speak up, act like an owner and be proactive. You are a creative mind and like to think outside the box. Full speed is your motto. You are full of energy, able to keep up your good spirits and send your positive spark over to the people around you. You are a team player who brings everyone in the organization together and makes them feel like part of a loving family. You are the lubricant that keeps our racing car running!
In this job there are three main responsibilities, which you are a 100% accountable for.
Responsibility #1: Facilities
You are responsible for forward-thinking and proactive facilities support in HQ and all offices.
- Offices: support in dealing with rental agreements, furniture, IT, cleaning companies, repairs and handymen.
- Administration of IT hardware
- Ordering of office materials, food and drinks
Responsibility #2: Office Management and Administration
You are the one who is there to support the HQ team and keep the vibe up!
- Vibe management: making sure the team stays connected, getting the energy up when it is down, making workplace feel like home
- Finance: scanning invoices for the SSC, contact between SSC and local suppliers in finance matters. The SSC is located on our HQ in Haarlem, The Netherlands.
- Payroll support
- Administration: mail in- and outbox (hardcopy and email), traffic fines,
birthday cards/gifts for employees
Reporting to the Danish authorities.
- HQ: responsible for appearance, lunch and drinks, reception of visitors
Responsibility #3: Organization, Events
You get creative and surprise the team with the most amazing yet cost efficient events and travel planning.
- Travel organization and bookings
- Support at event organization
- Creative tasks on local level
Your position in the organization
You are based at Pepperminds HQ in Copenhagen. You report directly to our Business Development Manager. Important connections are the different departments of your Pepperminds country, especially Operations and HR, as well as the Branch Managers, and International departments such as Facilities, IT and Finance.
Good-to-know for this job
You will be required to travel nationally.
- You are well structured.
- Fluent in Danish and English and a good communicator on all levels in an organization.
- An education within office administration, service management or hotel management.
- Experienced in working with IT systems.
- 2-3 years’ work experience with administration is required
- Part time position 20-25 hours pr. Week with working hours every day between 9 am- 15 pm.
- You will be a part of a young team.
- We offer a competitive salary including pension and health insurance.
- Lunch agreement
Please sent your motivation letter and CV to: Cecilia.Tingleff@pepperminds.com